The phrase “language of SAS” or “SAS language” or “SAS programming language” used in this web site is used to describe the computer language commonly called “the SAS language”.
The phrase “SAS program” or “SAS code” or “SAS script” used in this website is used to describe programs, codes, scripts and applications written in the language of SAS. It does not refer to software sold by the SAS Institute.
The phrase “SAS programming language tool” refers to the WPS software owned by World Programming Ltd. and not to the software sold by the SAS Institute. WPS reads and writes code in the SAS language.
Whenever referring to the software sold by the SAS Institute, the phrases “SAS Software” or “by SAS Institute” are mentioned.
- K2 Analytics Finishing School Pvt. Ltd. is not associated in any way with SAS Institute Inc
- K2 Analytics Finishing School Pvt. Ltd. does not conduct any training on the SAS® System from the SAS Institute Inc.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds
- SAS, Base SAS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/AF, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/IntrNet, SAS/STAT and SAS/TOOLKIT are trademarks of the SAS Institute
- SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- MySQL is a trademark of MySQL AB
- SPSS is a trademark of SPSS Inc
- Teradata is a trademark of the NCR Corporation
- World Programming, WPS and WPL are trademarks of World Programming Limited
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners